The Last Song


The Last Song film starring Miley Cyrus and directed by Julie Anne Robinson. Nicholas Sparks was approached to write both the film's screenplay and the novel by the same name. Sparks completed the screenplay in January 2009, prior to the completion of the novel. The film's storyline follows a troubled teenager, played by Cyrus, and her estranged father, played by Greg Kinnear, as they reconnect with each other through music during a summer in a quiet Southern beach town.


I didn't know I'd be able to relate to the movie until I was already watching it. I'm not as rebelious as Ronnie but yes I've made things to upset my parents sometimes intentionally. I think I will start playing again! I started playing the piano 8 years old up until I was in college. I stopped because I got sick of being pushed by my mom to always practice. But now I miss music. I'm beginning to feel the excitement I got when I first played.

The movie had me crying also! I suddenly remembered my happy moments with my dad. Both my dad and the dad from the movie suffered from cancer. And yes I also want to have a sweet little brother. Awww! I especially liked the part when the brother gave Ronnie money to buy dress for a wedding!

It was a nice movie. I haven't read the book. I will surely read it besides it was written by one of my favorite authors, Nicholas Sparks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS