Alay dugo

Surf 3
April 13-14

Met up with Zye and her friends at Genesis and yiii met Tita Diosi too, Fin's Aunt. It's my second time to meet her and it felt like we've known each other for so long. May lukso ng dugo kumbaga! I had to take a photo of us as proof to Fin that we really were together going to Baler:) So here it is...

With Tita Diosi
Around 7am we arrive Baler. My MBS friends were there ahead of me. I don't have a photo of them though :( But all memories are intact especially the card reading! What else to do but morning surf. You know it's not all about fun and the stoke. Accidents do happen and yiii it hit me! Not even an hour long of surfing, I got hit by Denden's nose. Huhu. Oh well. I didn't want myself stitched so I opted for the butterfly plaster. I've got good friends who went with me to the Reserva Hospital and waited for me as the nurse treated me and injected anti-tetanus. So yeah, no more surfing for the rest of the stay. But hey don't fret, I've got photos with celebrities Christopher Roxas and Wowie De Guzman! And oh, surfers must thank me cos waves pumped and gave nice sets the whole damn day. While I was there just watching them have fun. My blood was a nice offering.

Sweet bloody

Papicture lang din sa artista pag may time


All I'm praying for now is that this wound wouldn't show the scar. And yes it will forever be remembered. My second one for the record. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS