Rainy Day Raket

Typhoon Ompong
Saturday, 10am

Today I had my first ever tutorial service via University Tutor. A month ago I signed up at this website to set up my account and to offer my tutoring service. I've had a couple of inquiries since then but nothing really pushed through because they find my rate too high. Anyway I stuck with it because I feel like I shouldn't lower down my value just so to earn. I had this inquiry from a client who directly asked for the rate she wanted, and I declined. Days later, she contacted me again and said that his son really needs a tutor, so she scheduled a tutorial with me this morning.

For an hour I have him problems on bacterial growth. I think he got the hang of solving such problems and he'll definitely do just fine in his next exam. Hopefully they book another session with me! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS