Birthday Beach

Jan 28-29, 2019
Liwliwa, Zambales

Beach trip on my birthday month. I was with Nelz. He was supposed to take his car, but then when we were in Trinoma, he realized his car was coding the next day. So I insisted that we go back to his condo and take my car instead. Otherwise we'll have to extend our stay in zambales but then I can't extend cos I have scheduled PRC renewal the next day.

I think before lunch we arrived at our lodging. Rested for a while, had our lunch, checked out the beach, and then had a short siesta. And oh we had a movie set up in our room. He brought with him his portable projector and speaker.

Short swim at the beach and of course beers!

We were set to leave around 5 am the next day but then the gate was locked, we couldn't get out. We waited back in our room and slept for a while.

We left past 6 am. Had our breakfast at extremely expresso in Subic. Good food as always.

Past 1pm we arrived manila, just in time for my PRC license be renewed.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS