French Tip



Location: Robinsons Galleria

It's my birthday so I gave myself some nail pampering! I've never had my nails done. There's no harm trying, so yeah why not! I was walking around Galleria hoping to buy items for myself when I passed by nail-a-holics. Without thinking I went in and checked the services they offer. There were a lot! From manicure, pedicure, hand/foot spa treatment, nail art, waxing, massage, nail and eyelash extensions! They also have packages where these services are mixed and matched.

I availed their Sea Crest French Manicure service at 250pesos. Nail shaping, hand/wrist massage, polish, french tip. Veryexpensive for a french tip. The place was relaxing though. Couch was comfortable and the music played made fall asleep while getting my nails done. I won't be doing this on a regular basis though. I just tried it out! Service was ok, finish product also ok. I wouldn't say perfect. Just ok. I won't go back that's for sure.

Nail-a-holics has various branches to choose from. They have
in all most all SM malls, and Robinsons. Visit their website!

Here's the finish product! :D



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS