Work to Surf

October 15-17
Surf 7: Work/surf life balance


This surf episode was one of a kind. I was with my colleagues. I told them that I surf in Baler and they asked me to take them with me. I did. It thrills me to have surfing shared with people.

It's my 5th month working. I'm accounting my income monthly and bulk of my salary goes to my love for surfing. I had this promise at the start of  year 2011, I will surf at least once a month. So far I missed September and another month which I can't recall. Expense was cut down because I don't have to rent board anymore. All I have to pay for is my transpo and food. Lodging? Not a problem. I'm good in a tent. Surfing is not really an expense for me. It's a lifestyle. I don't even think about how much I've already spent for it. I only think about the highness and stoked feeling I get after every surf. That is priceless. 

Balete Tree, with my colleagues



Back Track:
Surf 1 (niyugan)
Surf 2 (soul surf)

Surf 3 (surf jam)

Surf 4 (april fool's)
 
Surf 5 (year 2)
Surf 6 (storm surf)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS