Holy Weekend

April 7-9
Baler, Aurora

Surf 4

I regularly surf with friends but this Holy weekend it's time for some Mother-daughter bonding. So my mom and I headed for Baler midnight of Saturday. It's a long vacation and I figured it'll be difficult to get seats, so as early as February I already reserved seats for this trip.

Because I'm with my mom, we had a decent lodging at Aliya. Yey for mee. Room with aircon, bath, tv wow these are bonuses! I don't usually have these on regular surf trips. We just either squeeze ourselves in a cheap room or bring tent to save money. Food glorious food! Again thanks mom for feeding me. Free food for me!

Mom and I waiting for our food in Aliya
 
 Since it's a long vacation, a crowded line up is expected.  Yess very much crowded. Waves weren't that big as well. But I did still enjoy the rides.

I saw a few friends there as well. MBS friends James, Diuvs, Cathy, Chino, and Reena! Assumption friends Donna and Diane. It was soo nice to see them :)

It was Ian's birthday on our last night so we had a simple celebration at his house. Fun fun jamming night! Til the next surf trip.



Back Track 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS