Rushie's

Surf 5
May 18-19
Baler, Aurora

It's Ate Russiell's birthday on the 19th so I plotted my surf trip on this weekend. And what a surprise! Justine and Juris were also there. Wahines represent yeah:) Waves were not good to us though. Small sets and short rides. But I was happy to catch some even if paddle power is what it takes to ride it. Best time to surf there really starts September. Well there are other things to do even without the waves. Skate, food trip, gala trip, and just plain chill tambay:)

Evening of Satruday was awesome! Party at Rada's, (well now called Rushie's Point). I need more time to get used to calling it Rushie's. Yeahay! Happy happy birthday Ate Russiell! Cold beer and yiii quality pancit, kaldereta, sweet and sour fish and CAKE:) Happy happy night. And what made this trip really touching was the fact that Sebastian now considers me his best friend. Yiii what a kyot kyot boy.

Some photos from Juris.


And oh I forgot to mention, Freddie's with Inchik and B-an and other friends:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS