When it hangs

This morning I was updating my Facebook and Instagram and kept on switching from one application to another. When suddenly my phone hangs. I can't turn on the device and charging didn't help. I wanted to remove my sim card and poof some small piece comes off. Uggh. I panicked. I didn't know what to do. I was looking for the battery, cos I thought removing it would help but apparently Xperia Go has internal battery.

I googled for "how to fix Xperia Go when it hangs" and a forum appeared. Whew! So here's the remedy. Press and hold Power +Volume up button for a while. It will vibrate once first and then thrice. Then power on the phone just as normal.  

Voila!! It worked for me:)) Yiiii. I'm so happy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

3 1K LOSS

Short Lived 2 of 2