Peri-Peri Chicken

Location: Greenhills Promenade Shopping Center


I was with my mom squeezing ourselves in Greenhills along with many other shoppers in an attempt to purchase Christmas gifts. There were just soooo many people! Nakakahilo talaga. I ended up buying nothing. A rewarding lunch is what we need after walking and trying to box people out of our way.

It was a battle between Cibo and Peri-Peri. Hahah. In the end we chose Peri-Peri. I got their Bacon Caesar burger, while mom got their Peri grillers combo 1. We also ordered Cheesy Quesadilla. Serving is quite big. The Bacon caesasr burger comes with fries while the Peri grillers combo 1 includes 1/4 Peri peri chicken, rice, corn, gravy. I enjoyed their burger! Very tasty and definitely made my tummy sooo full! Their cheesy quesadilla was delicious as well especially if you add their signature Peri-peri chili sauce. They have their hot and mild chili sauce that mainly use the African bird’s eye chili called Peri-Peri.

Price ranges from 250-600 pesos. For larger servings, price can go as high as 2,500. Service was quite ok. Restaurant ambiance also ok. The dim lights added some coziness to the place. The flooring though was not that amusing plus the fact that mom saw small cockroach and informed that waiter about it! The waiter just casually kicked the cockroach. That's my only concern. If not for the cockroach, I'd definitely come back and try their other food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

3 1K LOSS

Short Lived 2 of 2