missed parties

Ten days before the much awaited Christmas day! Parties upcoming left and right. Sadly I'll bee missing them. Booo! There's a retreat I'll be attending this weekend. It's been what, five years since the last retreat I had. I remember during my Senior year in Assumption. I was with my IV-4 dear classmates. A one week retreat in Baguio. It was a refreshing and uplifting experience.

This weekend I'm privileged to experience yet another retreat. Is it about time? Is it all worth it? I hope so! Because I'll be missing the fun and crazy party with MBS and UPDT! Deym. Oh well, parties come yearly but a retreat, an opportunity to redefine and discover oneself, an opportunity to get closer with the Lord do not come regularly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

3 1K LOSS

Short Lived 2 of 2