DWTL

Just came from a 3-day retreat. I can't explain the feeling of highness I'm in now. I'm thankful for the overflowing love I've received and still receiving. It was the most amazing experience ever and I'd like to be able to share this to everyone. Thank you to all the people behind the scenes for making the retreat very special and memorable.

I wanted to write every detail of the retreat but I don't want to ruin the whole experience to the next batch. Honestly before the retreat, I was searching for blogs about what really happens during Days. I found none. I'm thankful I didn't find any because the impact of the retreat would be very different if I already knew what was going to happen. I came in with two strong phrases to follow, "Tiwala lang. Tanggap lang". Really these two helped in the beauty of the retreat's outcome to me.

Grabeng intense salamat Jess Basta Ikaw!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS