PreMindanao Surf

Season 5 in Surigao del Sur

We've booked this trip way back in July 2012. Manila-Butuan at P1930 2-way. It was a panic-booking just like our Endless Samar trip last August. 4 months in the making! Our first plan was to go to Siargao Island but because of time constraints and the hassle travel, we ended up planning for Surigao del Sur instead. Preparations were easy! Thanks to Yum. He's my first ever surf instructor when I tried my first ride on the waves of La Union. Weeks before the trip when we settled for Lanuza, I sent him a message and the next thing I know, everything is all set. Yeahay! Thank you.

It'll be my first time to visit Mindanao and my first time to try out the waves in Mindanao. Excited and stoked just thinking about it. Can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

3 1K LOSS

Short Lived 2 of 2