My Enviro

I'm currently taking ENRM 221 (Socio-Cultural Perspectives on the Environment). One of our assignments is to submit a photo or our environment and write a paragraph describing it. So here's my assignment.



May 2012
Dilasag, Aurora
Love.Risk.Surf.Live

This is my environment on weekends. Beach setting, sun shining brightly, waves pumping 3 to 5 feet high, fine sand exfoliating my feet, and the friendly and loving locals welcoming me every time I go home. Yes, I consider this my second home. I call myself the weekend warrior. After a busy work in Manila, I get to travel all the way to my home break on weekends (or at least once a month) only. My mom reprimanded me one time because there was one month when I spent the entire 4 weekends in Baler. I couldn't explain to her the high feeling I get after every surf. Yes, I go to Baler to surf. That moment when you see an incoming wave, you paddle hard, commit, and ride that perfect wave. Priceless. Words are not enough how to describe it. You have to experience it for yourself and understand what I mean.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

3 1K LOSS

Short Lived 2 of 2