4 Restart

 Today is the day after I loss 1K USD. I'm starting with 223 USD. This was actually the profits I gained trading from Sept __ to Sept 30, 2023. I logged in around 6pm. Checked the news for DE30. Started putting in the trend lines, support and resistance lines. This time around, I was able to spot where the support was. It took a long before the candles started to increase. When I've finally seen an opportunity to buy. In 2 seconds, I managed to gain 1.03 at 0.01 volume. That's equivalent to 4 price units up. Just imagine, had I not made a mistake yesterday, this 4 units price increase would have been worth 36 USD. Uggggh! I'm so pissed. Now it'll take long for me to get back again. I opened a second position, and got 0.50. Ending the day with 1.53 profit.

I've decided to just work with what I have now despite how long. My risk appetite has gone low, and I don't want to do a new deposit until I've gained much. By next month , I'll go ahead and add 100 USD to fund my account. I gotta work harder to earn much. 

Observation: When candles near the support, wait and do not open position.


   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

rubber shoes

To love is to be selfless