Starting October Right

 Today is the official first day, I'm going to journal my daily trade journey. The goal is to reach my first 1M USD. 

I'm using the XTB platform to trade. I started trading for real on September 11, 2023 with 1K USD. At the end of September, I managed to gain 221 USD. That's roughly 22% gain in 14 days. 

20% of 1221 is 244 USD. Ideally, I should aim for this amount at the end of October, but I wanna keep it safe and just aim for 200 USD. In excess of that will be considered my bonus. This means that for this month my daily target should be a minimum of 10 USD.

I started October with a volume of 0.34. The trend was going down. I patiently waited for the right position. My strategy was to sell, when M1 chart starts to move down, and close my position immediately. My plan went well because this was the fastest trade and the highest one ever. At 13 millisecond, I managed to gain 35.82 USD. Meaning I'm 2 days ahead of my goal. Volume

Good start to October!   

Volume: 0.34
Open: 15464.8
Close: 15460.8
Profit: 35.82
Time: 13 milliseconds


   

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

3 1K LOSS

Birthday Beach