5 Crash Down

 It's the second day since the day I lost my 1K. This time I was very careful and observed a good 3 hours. The candle was slightly higher the support area already, so I decided to buy. BUT nooo, just seconds later, the candle started to crash down so fast! It was the first time I saw the red candle move so fast on the H1 time frame. 

I panicked cos I don't wanna lose that much again. I was looking at my margin and was afraid I might get a margin call, and XTB closes my position again. I thought of depositing funds on my account. In fact a rashly transferred money from my GCash going to my Union Bank. I've already initiated an deposit on my XTB account and was ready to transfer 100USD. But then I stopped. I went back to my chart and quickly hit closed. That was my decision. In my mind, I cant lose more, just hit close. And boom, lost -56 USD. This is too frustrating, nerve-wracking and disappointing.

I calmed my heart down. looked at the chart again. I decided to open multiple positions to get back the 56USD loss. I did so little by little, until I stopped at -46 USD. 

Nick came home and of course he asked if I opened positon. Told him what happened. And apparently, I opened at the same exact position when I lost my 1K. To me it wasn't obvious when I opened.. but yea part from that there's some economic news that triggered the market. Anyways he sent me an image called double.. where the trend is that it will increase and get back to the position I opened. And so following his statement, I opened a position to buy and set a TP once it reaches a lil higher than when I initially opened. So yeah he's right, as expected it increased and went back to that price. So now I'm just down by 1.9 USD. 

But what's frustrating is, if I didn't open positon, I should have gained 50 USD today instead! Which will make me down to 950 loss. UGGGH I'M SO MAD!

It's discouraging really! But Nick's been a good support. And I'll keep going. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

3 1K LOSS

Birthday Beach