alon

I'm so excited I have to write before I sleep. Finally after 5 months I'll go back and surf in Baler. I can't wait. Fresh air, cheap food, perfect waves, and yess far far from the hustle and bustle of the city. My board Denden has already accumulated dust here at home. Time to get her wet!

Surf's up!

That's all. I just like to release my excitement! Haha. I'd like to share my previous entries about my surf 5 months ago. It's written in 3 prats. I stayed there for 4 days. I was with Ju, and Janina. They are friends of Marie whom she tagged along during one of our surf trips. Since then I always invite them whenever I surf. So yeah I was with them for the first 2 nights and then my relatives came. So what's nice is that rest of my stay was for free because they paid for everything!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS