Beard Papa

Supposedly I am in Zambales inducting Seaduction 2010, but because I had to cancel the trip, I drove my mom to CCF in St. Francis Square. While waiting for her, I looked around hoping there are a lot of clothes to find. I ended up buying tank top.

Finally after two hours of waiting mom texted me that we meet at the entrance. Before going home I convinced her to buy me Beard Papa. A choux pastry shell filled with whipped cream custard. The first Beard Papa was opened in 1999 by Yuji Hirota in Osaka, Japan with the motto Pipin' Hot Cream Puffs.

I love the filling. Very mouth-watering. The puffs are filled with whipped cream custard once you order them so that they won't be soggy and then dashed with confectioners sugar.


Each one costs 50pesos. They also have special cream puffs with toppings to choose from which cost 55pesos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS