Flat

July 14-15

I'm getting the hang of taking the regular bus to Baler again. I get to save a whole lot from not taking the JoyBus. So yeah I took the regular bus' first trip alone. Atche, Kara, and Migo were lucky enough to get JoyBus seats.

Good morning Baler! And the flat beach welcomed me. Why! The weekend before was so kind to bless me with good waves. Timing, kaya lang wrong. Oh well. No waves, fine. Tambay at Charlie Does was fun anyway. Besides, my purpose really for coming home was to get the boards, Denden, Winona and Johanne's cos we have a Samar surf coming up on August!

Because we had nothing to do, lokohan nalang. Pasahan ng bola, pag di nasalo lipstick sa mukha katapat. Kung saan ako ang nagwagi! Hahaha di man lang ako nalagyan kahit isa. Isa pang laro, lahat patanong. Ang sagot ay tanong din. Hirap nito lagi akong nadadali. 


After lunch, still no waves. We head out to see the Mother Falls instead. I've been there for so many times already but still went anyway. I almost lost my right slipper! Thanks to Bok who saved it from getting washed away.

The Mother Falls was still amazing. We immediately jumped in and swam. Brrrrr was it sooo cold but refreshing. Thank you Jess for this wonderful creation.

Photo by Kara

The next day, still no waves. It's time to go home and I haven't been into the water. So no, I'm not counting this as a surf trip but a chillax Baler trip. For sure the waves will be pumping the next time I go home BER-months coming!

And I got my "Beer Sa Sand" bracelet. Thank you!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS