Sorry Wendy

July 28-29
Surf 9

An unexpected surf trip. Thursday night I asked my mom if I can go to Baler. Surprisingly she allowed me without questions considering I was there just two weeks ago. Thank you mother.

As soon as I arrived there, I dropped by Kuya Cris' house first to visit his new born baby, Karissa. What a cute cute baby. Ate Joanne was at the middle of breast feeding her. Then came baby Mira with her lola. Exaaag ang laki niya. She's so big for her age. Now I'm not afraid to carry her.

That morning waves were small but managed to ride Wendy. In the afternoon waves were better. Sayaaa sobra! Wendy got injured though. Its nose hit Mantik's shin. I thought it was nothing, but Mantik asked me to check my board. And yes, there's a crack. Rode my last wave and got out of the water.

The next day woke up 6am and what a morning surprise, big waves. The heavy rain the night before created this wonderful waves. I couldn't resist not paddling out even if (1) I promised mom I'll go home early and (2) Wendy is injured. I covered Wendy's injury with wax to avoid the water from coming in and she's good to go. Solid morning surf! I'm getting the hang of riding Wendy. Thank you for the long rides and sorry for hurting you. I'll have you fixed soon.

Back Track 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS