Sugar Rush

5am in the morning we arrive at SM Mall of Asia (MOA) parking lot. I was with Phoebe, James, Jedd and Jay, who drove us. There were already a lot of participants roaming. I got off the car and started securing my toe nails with band aid! Ayokong matanggalan ulit ng kuko. Dalawaang beses na kong natanggalan. By 5.15am we were with the rest of the UP MBS runners. Yeahay! It's my first ever 10k run. 5.30am the event began. RUN!

The MBS pack run
All of us running together. I couldn't have finished 10k without the MBS support. I really can't believe I made it! I'm so proud of myself. An hour and 15 minutes of running. Whew! Now we have a time to break weee.

My legs and feet are still aching! But the whole experience was worth the pain. Here's to more runs and a healthy lifestyle!




More Photos


Comments

  1. Online Qunran Academy offers a variety of online classes for Muslims. Their Qunroan Academy website allows easy access to this huge and growing community, which includes over 6 million registered members worldwide. If you're looking for basic courses that teach how to pray, how to read the Qur'an, and other basic Islamic lessons, then you should check out this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-ha! Arabic is the holy language for Muslims. I never knew that. So, by learning Arabic you become more familiar with your religion as well as better able to read and understand the Quran Courses. It also is a great way to learn about other cultures, past and present.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS