The Run


It'll be my first ever 10k fun run on Sunday. Since it's just a fun run, I courageously signed up for the 10k event. So here's the catch, I've never joined any running event, and I've never ran 10k. The two rounds of acad-oval which is equivalent to 4.4k, is already tiring for me! Ok so what made me decide to join? For the sake of being able to tell myself that I tried to join a 10k run. After all running is a fad nowadays. Have you noticed? Almost every weekend there's a run for a cause in The Fort, MOA or even in UP Diliman. I think more and more Filipinos are becoming health conscious which for me is a good thing. Running after all is the cheapest sport and most accessible for everyone.

Here's the official poster of the event, Sugar Rush, a fun run for the benefit of people with diabetes. This event is organized by the UP Pre Medical Honor Society. For more inquiries visit their facebook page or their official website, Sugar Rush

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS