rubber shoes

A day before the Sugar Rush event I planned to buy a pair of rubber shoes. I didn't know rubber shoes were that expensive especially those used for running. There's also a specific shoes for each individual to avoid pain and other forms of injury. Don't hesitate to ask the sales man to check your feet. It's best to get the right shoes for you. In Nike, they have this measuring device wherein you will step on it and the length from heel to toe, length of arch, and width of foot were measured.

Here's the result:

Left foot Right foot
Length heel to toe 9 8.5
Length of arch 9 7
Width of foot A E to D

Results show that I have a flat-footed condition and the shoes for me are those that give stability. So he showed me the stability shoes available. Woah, they range from 5-6 thousand pesos!

I wanted a second opinion so I went to Adidas. They're measuring device is much advanced compared to Nike. You'll have to stand on your feet on their device. A few seconds later you leave a foot print on it. And from there you see the shape of your feet, whether flat, normal or high-arched.

Here are the kinds of foot print:


Ok so second opinion says I have a flat footed condition. And the shoes Adidas have for stability range from 5-7 thousand! Exag lang sa mahal!! I backed out from buying running shoes. I'm not that willing to spend that much. I'd rather buy other stuff like rashguard or swim suit for surfing. Besides it's only my first run and I don't intend on running regularly. I'm good with my old shoes. I'll just secure my toes with more band aid! Haha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS