Spark of Hope

Two weeks ago I sent my Resume. I wasn't expecting I'll get considered I just sent it hoping I'll get a reply. A week later I got an email asking me to answer some questions. I sent my answers two days ago. This afternoon I checked my mail and surprise, another email from them. They have additional questions and then informed to expect a call by next week. Wow I really have a chance here. I'm praying I get an interview.

Do I really have a chance? I hope so. I like the fact that I will be in the working environment that I always wanted. There are reservations though. Am I ready to be away from my comfort zone, away from my mom, my friends, my home, my home town? Honestly, NO. I'm at the 50-50 stage. Half of me likes the job because it's what I want to do and the fact that the office environment is not the usual one. Half of me feels I'm afraid to be away from my loved ones and the fact that I won't be able to go home to Baler as often.

But I got a nice friendly advice from James: Simula tonight, every night ka magdasal, sabihin mo kay Jess tulungan ka mag decide. By the time na tumawag na sila, sure ako alam mo na sagot diyan. Huwag ka matakot iwan mga mahal mo sa buhay, ginagawa mo yan to become a better person, which will eventually be FOR THEM also. Gets? Kaya mo yan Gene. Tiwala lang sa sarili at sa Diyos. Puwede mo naman bisitahin mommy mo every month. Siya rin puwede ka bisitahin every month. Madali lang yan. Maraming paraan. Extra effort nga lang sa pag sagot ng mga tawag niya at sa pag tawag sa kanya. Kayang kaya mo yan.

For now, I'll pray and ask Jess to guide me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS