First Sem

Yesterday I saw my colleague coming in late to school. Quite surprised he was late because he came from UP to enroll. All the while I thought enrollment starts today until Thursday, but no it's Monday until Wednesday only. And I filed my leave on Thurs! So I quickly informed our HR the change of my leave to today.

By 1pm I was at UP already waiting for my adviser. Doc Amy wasn't around though, so Doc Manzano took over. It was a fast process for me cos I got all the subjects I enlisted for online. Completely done by 2pm.

Looking forward to this semester! I'm excited to ace it. One more semester left after this one, and I'm on to thesis writing. Whew! Now I will have to keep reading so I can formulate a better topic proposal. Road to #bestthesis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS