Increase your self-awareness with one simple fix




"Yesterday I was clever so I was changing the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself."



Ask WHAT instead of why...

What made me cry?

What was painful that I cannot accept?

What have I learned from the relationship? 

What do I value more after everything?

What can I do to make myself a better partner?

During lunch today another close married friend at work noticed me unusually quiet and sad. So I shared to her what just happened to me over the weekend. I still can't stop the tears from falling as I recall every detail of that last conversation with R. It was good to hear from someone who is married and has more experience with relationships. She said things that made me feel somehow relieved and at peace.
I'm thankful for the support of friends. It is indeed at times like this you will know who you're real friends are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS