Surfsisters

When I got home yesterday, I checked my facebook account and received a message from a friend who I haven't seen for a long time. She said she's meeting up with another common friend at City Golf and asked me to come with. Without having second thoughts I cancelled my scheduled tutorial, changed clothes, and immediately drove going there. This reunion was so random and unplanned. We haven't seen each other for years!

Uncle Moe's was our forever tambayan to get below zero beers! So it also felt reliving the good old days. Surprisingly all three of us had a breakup story to tell. I don't know maybe we were brought together again at the right timing, to uplift and console each other. I'm thankful that I've got those friends whom I can comfortably talk to even if we don't regularly see each other. But when you do meet again, as if nothing has changed, the bond and friendship remains.

Surfsisters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS