Pool Session 2

Location: UP Pool

Ever since I became an MBS member, pool sessions are held at Daungan near Mother Ignacia St. But then, SM bought the area already, so goodbye Daungan pool. Good thing the TMC (Training ang Membership Committee) headed by Jun and Bel were able to make arrangements to allow us to use the UP Pool. So much for the hassle (long story) pool session 2 pushed through today.

I missed swimming in a pool! Very calm, no stingers, "clean" (an understatement in the case of UP pool). But yeah I missed doing laps and using my equipment (mask, snorkel, fins). Doing laps brought back memories of the days I was still training in Assumption Antipolo.

There were a lot of apps both morning and afternoon session. Pool session 2 was about finning techniques, breath holding, dives and ditch and don.

Yehay! Few more sessions till the interview. Can't wait!

Can I just mention, the set of applicants this year all look the same! I can't recognize one from the other, plus most of them look like either a member or someone we all know.

I'm looking forward to the Apps' party on Friday!

By the way we have pictures. I'll upload some as soon as Bel uploads. She had this cool digi pack we used to take our photos underwater.

Pink team: Kuya Carlo, Bel, me, Pat ~~ Me caught swimming butterfly


yey solo ~~ apps doing their warm up


me, momi sheen, marlon ernest ~~ me and marlon, the ultimate camwhore


*all photos from Bel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS