Weekend lamon

Sunday is Family Day. My Mom and I went to my lola's house for lunch. Food glorious food! Everything served were all good. I couldn't resist getting a little of each on the table. The sweat released from playing wii before lunch was compensated by the amount of food I ate! Bakit kasi ang sarap kumain! BTW it's my first time to play wii! In fairness sobrang nakakapawis talaga siya at nakakapagod.

Tita Irene came home today from Australia, which was why we had a family get together. Semi ukay-ukay when she arrived! My cousins inspected her balikbayan box and tried fitting all the pants, shorts, tops. Yeahay! Tita was telling us how cheap the clothes were. I got 4 pants, 1 shorts, and 2 tops. I love the pants. The cloth was cotton, and comfy to wear, perfect for hot weather. I don't like wearing maong anymore. Ang init!

took home arroz caldo and Blueberry cheese cake, Ate Macy's specialty. Yummy. My weekend spent eating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS