Work things

Productive day today. I accomplished a lot of things. (1) Applied for NBI clearance, (2) Employment medical exam, (3) Applied for SSS.

It was my first time to get NBI clearance. New applicants' NBI are processed in Victory Central Mall, Caloocan. Good thing I didn't get lost. Exactly 8am I began filling out the form. There were 6 steps to follow. (1) Have the form checked (2) Pay 115pesos for local employment (3) Finger printing (4) Photo (5) Encoding of data (6) Release of NBI Clearance. I anticipated the long line and accepted the fact that it will take half of the day to finish the process. Wrong! To my surprise, I went through every step in less than an hour. I really commend the NBI staff for the very efficient procedure. Mabilis lang talaga at hassle-free sana sa LTO ganun din! Good job! I'll write a formal letter to their office to express my great satisfaction to their service. Thank you NBI!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS