Baby skin

Today's to do was to go to the waxing salon. I used to go to a different one before but I've switched to Bare Naked now. Bare Naked calls there waxing service a sugaring, well because they use sugar to remove unwanted hair. When I finished my service for the first time in Bare Naked, East Wood, I promised I'll never go to any other salon to torture and hurt myself! Don't get me wrong it's also painful but not as painful in the other salon I've tried.

I arrived Eastwood past 11 and went straight to the salon. Signed up for two of their services. Fortunately I was the first customer in line. Yaay cos only one staff was available who was pretty much all around. The others were still on vacation. And since she was alone, waiting time was really long and subtly turning down customers.

It's my third time to do bz after almost two months. I don't know but today's session was longer than my second try and I had to as for more rests haha. But as they say, No pain, no gain! What's the gain? It's a smooth, silky, baby skin after. 

I'm happy I got it over with. Now ready to wear my bikinis on again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS