Enrollment

Jan 9, 2018

Today I scheduled to file a half day professional leave so I can enroll in UP. I got subjects for the semester: EDAD 210 and EDRE 201. Right after lunch my colleague and I left work and headed to UP.

It was a fast enrollment. Luckily I got everything I needed from CRS. At preadvising my adviser asked why I didn't get Educ 293, when it was created especially for CS students. It was in conflict with my schedule so I really had no choice but to get EDRE instead. It then shook me that i've got heavy subjects this sem. Expected output in EDRE are chapters 1-3 which essentially should be used for thesis. Well that should be the mindset. In other words I have to have a topic in mind already! Which scared me again, cos I feel like I haven't learned much! I need to start reading through a lot of researches to give me an idea on what to work on.

It only took me an hour to finish everything up until payment. Yay feeling really lucky or maybe blessed is the right word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS