Labels

I've been seeing a lot of DIY hack videos and really most of them I find useful. So I took time to try for myself if this hack from DIY with Hometalk Facebook page is easy and doable. My verdict at the end of this entry.

Most of the time extra kitchen ingredients are transferred to small containers and to avoid mixing up an ingredient from another, one cute way to organize them is by putting labels.

So here are the things you need:



  • Cut out the label 
  • Completely cover the label with tape and place it on a smooth surface
  • Take a card and rub the printed label
  • Submerge the label with tape in a container of water for 2 minutes
  • Take off the paper by rubbing while submerged in water
  • Let it dry until the adhesive part is sticky again
  • Now it's ready to be placed on containers! 


Ok so it's really easy to do! In less than 30 minutes you'll be surprised at the number of labels you've made. Quite surprised with the outcome! Looks like I made the calligraphy myself but nooo.

Have you bookmarked links to easy video hacks? Time to share and make other people's lives awesome! Comment your links below I want to watch them. Thank you 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS