ER

Jan 7, 2018

Momi wasn't feeling well when she woke up so I insisted that we go and see the doctor after the mass. We were set to go to the satellite clinic of Medical City at Robinsons Junction but surprisingly no doctor was available. So we went to Clinica Manila instead at SM Hypermart. She was given medicines to take to relieve her cough. Before going home, I bought sisig hooray and hakaw. Craving satisfied!

Back home I kept on procrastinating the grades needed to be finished. I couldn't get myself to face those papers! Plus it's the last day of vacation should savour this rare moment.

Around past 8pm momi asked me to take her to the hospital. She had heavy cough and unbearable headache. I asked her if she took the pain reliever and of course she said no cos she refuses to take medicines. I told her that if we go to the ER she will just be given medicines as well. Couldn't paint her face anymore so I hurriedly changed clothes and took the car out. We headed to Taytay doctors, hospital near our village.

It was a good decision to take her there because if we go to TMC it will take more than an hour before she can be entertained! Upon checking and questioning, the doctor then gave her pain reliever for her headache. After an hour or so I told momi that we leave and just rest at home since. I feel like we'll get too much germs and virus if we stayed longer.

Right before leaving the hospital momi vomited and I think I did her better, somewhat eased her headache.

I realised I can't stay long at a hospital. Seeing the patients brought in the ER gives me an upset stomach! I pray that momi feels better soon and be healthy always.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

3 1K LOSS

Short Lived 2 of 2