Making the year count

It's the second day of the month and I'm at home killing time doing nothing productive. I'm adding to my topic plan for school once in a while but apart from that I'm literally just home. I love that the semester's over in UP, I have a long vacation from work, and I could say I'm happy I have this time to recharge from all the stress and sleepless nights. At some point I thought, sleeping and doing nothing wouldn't matter, I have 363 more days left anyway! But then again, I shouldn't be wasting any precious time. So now I'm having this conscious effort to really make my time productive. Where do I start anyway? In no particular order the things below are what I envision myself to do..

1. Start this small project on post cards
2. Save up for Japan trip and US visa
3. Review for IELTS
4. Have topics for my future thesis
5. Do a lot of reading on curriculum, entrepreneurship
6. Go back and do yoga
7. Surf more
8. Find THE ONE
9. Have a plan after sppc
10. Learn to create and edit videos
11. Eat healthy
12. Invest in a house
13. Learn photography
.
.
.
.
.

I think the list will go on, but all these for now! I've got 363 days to accomplish them! Let's do it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS