Practice

I'm attending my colleagues wedding tomorrow so I decided to practice putting on my make up. To be honest I'm not really good with make up. I took time to watch some youtube videos for tutorials. Then I realised practically only have a few basic products. Gosh I don't have all those products like primer, concealer, shimmer etc. and brushes! And there's really a whole lot to know and learn.

I bought recently a liquid foundation and a blush on cos I ran out of those already. I put the Vanitbasics double sided mirror with light into good use. Think it's the third time I'm using it! I got it as a Christmas present a year ago.

After watching different videos it's my turn to apply what I've learned. Quite contented with the outcome.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

3 1K LOSS

Short Lived 2 of 2