8 of 12

Time flies! It's the eighth month of the year. What have I done? Now I have to seriously evaluate and plan where my life will go. It freaks me out! I feel like I'm not even at par with what my parents achieved when they were my age. I know, I shouldn't be comparing my life to them or to anyone else. I just can't help it. I'm laying down my plans here to help me stay focussed and be on track.

Short term goals:
  • I've entertained the idea of going abroad to work but never really did anything about it. So today, I'm finally doing something and looking at my options on how I can do just that.  
  • I'm giving myself a year to finish my graduate studies. (Well whichever comes first, work abroad or finish school)
  • Learn something new. When I went to Siargao in 2015 I told myself I will enroll in Honda to do the basic ride lesson but then I got lazy, deym it's been three years! So now I'm finally doing it in preparation for my cancelled Taiwan trip. Should explore on bike! And also I will sign up for baking class :)
  • Invest in stocks! Should make my money work for me. I have existing investments on stocks but I want to top up and explore other blue chips.
  • Update my resume. 
  • Plant! I used to have basils and mints before. I should get back and prove my green thumb is still alive.
  • Volunteer. The last time I volunteered in a feeding program was back in college. I haven't done that in years. And it's about time that I share my blessings. I'd like to go to Cribs and inquire how I can help.
  • Support a specific environment related movements. I'm an advocate of anything environment friendly. I don't have one in mind yet, so I'm going to research an NGO that does something for the environment.

Long term goals:
  • Get married and build my family and a home in three years. Excited for this really, I want 2 or three kids! Please not just one... Been praying really hard for the right man, THE ONE meant for me to finally come. After that breakup, I came up with a new standards and my nonnegotiables when I get into a relationship again. The next one who comes will definitely be my last and will be my lifetime partner.
  • If in case going abroad does not work out well, I want to build a tutorial business. Currently expanding my connections and trying to explore how to begin. My mom's retiring soon so she's more than willing to do the permits for me and other requirements.
  • Buy my own property, a place to stay. I'm not a fan of condo units. I prefer a place where I can walk around and do some gardening. But if condo is more practical I think I can work it out so I can still plant! 
  • If going abroad works out for me, well I plan to settle there for good and have my family with me there.
  • Since I'm an only child, I will of course take care of my loving mother, no matter what it takes I will always be available for her.
These for now. I offer all these soon to be achievements to you Lord. I ask for your guidance, lead me to the right people. Help me to stay grounded as I work towards these. AMEN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS