Postponed

I agreed and entertained the suggestion to go talk to a doctor. I figured it could be good to hear from a professional, help me process what transpired. Took my half day today but then unfortunately I only learned about her emergency late! So we rescheduled.

Her office was at Greenbelt. I was there already so I walked around. Feeling sentimental! Passed by the chapel. We heard mass here together. Then played in my mind that day when we spent our Sunday in Greenbelt.

Knelt down and prayed. I prayed for him and I prayed for myself. Feeling better each day and extremely motivated more than ever. Thankful for the people who's been extra loving to me! 

I don't like driving to Makati. I'm scared. Was very dependent on google to direct me, but then uuugh my reliable phone stopped working for a while. I missed a turn and later on was driving farther my destination. Minutes later my phone worked and continued to give direction. After my heart beating fast I then arrived! So I deserve a treat. Got myself Banana Berry from Jamba Juice and because buffalo wings is my comfort food, I tried for the first time Frittos' salted egg wings. Mhhmm very yummy would definitely try their other flavors.

Squeeze the day indeed! 😊


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS