Buy Bust

During the ICT boot camp, my colleagues were talking about Buy Bust, an opening film in the Cinemalaya. They said since it's in the opening act, it means it's a must see! "Because there's no other day but today!" was my thinking yesterday. Right after the ICT boot camp in school I asked my best friend to come with me and see it.

The film was of course about a buy bust operation, high lighting the war on drugs theme in our country. It's a sad reality. Lots of innocent civilian people and even policemen killed. Drug dealers won't really end because they are being protected by some higher ups in the police department. The dirty political system and unceasing corruption. I still salute and honor the policemen who have clean conscience and whole heartedly doing their job. Bless them always and their family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS