Stranded

August 11, 2018
Saturday

Yesterday was a full day despite the rain. I braved driving to Makati even if I really hate driving there. I attended a seminar by Fortrust. It was an informative one and I got useful details I needed. It was raining when I left the seminar so my shoes were drenched too. Freezing cold in the car as I drove now to UP. I took the EDSA route and arrived around past 1pm. There were a couple of students who attended the GA. I attended because I wanted to know the new guidelines for thesis. I'm nearing that stage already surprisingly. One more semester, and I'm done with all coursework.

After the meeting I went to UP Town with momi, to go check some dresses and jumpsuits I could wear for the wedding on Saturday. Apartment store have some elegant selections. I tried on a couple of them and finally found the best fit and look for me. Yay!

It was still raining hard, cold wind. And a perfect dinner would be a hot ramen at Ramenagi! Yum!! I decided stay put and just spend the night at the parking lot. I convinced momi that it was the best decision instead of passing through flood or getting stuck in heavy traffic. At least at UP Town, McDo was 24 hours so we had access to food and toilet. Plus I got news from friends that it flooded and traffic in some areas. It was a good call we didn't leave until past 5am. And we weren't charged an overnight fee due to heavy rains! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS