Unexpected

On the way to school, heavy rain poured! Many teachers and students came in late. Lucky for me I left the house earlier than usual. Spent the morning making my exam and prepping my slides for today's plenary. When unexpectedly classes in all levels got cancelled. So now the my problem is to plan a good schedule for the remaining days before the exam. Should be able to cover topics intended for the session. Yikes! There's been a lot of class suspensions and class disruptions.

Before students were dismissed I went to the eco bazaar booths here in school. I support anything local and environment friendly! I bought for the first time shampoo bars. I hope this bar will work perfectly. And because I love beaded bracelets, can't resist buy another addition to my arm candies! I bought wellness stone set. Amazonite-promotes positivity; Howlite-elminates stress; Turquoise-strengthens body resistance. Got them from @bedazzleaccesories. I'm not really a believer of these stones, I'm just after their colors. But hey nothing wrong if these stones really exude these energies. I would embrace and welcome them in my system.

Since it's halfday, I've got lots of time to spare. I finally had the chance to have my eyebrows cleaned at Podium. A close colleague came with me. She's been a very good listener to me and her heartfelt advice helped me a lot. When we were there I didn't hesitate to treat her to the Eyebrow Studio. I told her she should try the service. Painless and the girls does their job really well. I'm happy she liked and enjoyed the experience and the finished product :) She's a mother of two and I feel like she also needed this simple pampering for herself. After what she went through this morning coming to school! And oh, sharing is caring! Glad to have shared that mini bonding we had over eyebrows!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS