Typhoon Basyang

I was encoding scores of my students late night around 11pm when strong winds started blowing. My computer began flickering. Then poof! There goes the brownout. Good thing I was able to save everything. I managed my way to my bedroom using my handy dandy primitive phone. The darkness left me nothing to do but sleep. But the strong whistling of the wind didn't permit to. I could hear the wind making scary sounds on the roof. The trees hiphop dancing (the intense hiphop dancing) I couldn't figure the wind's direction. There was rain but strong winds dominated.

It was the first typhoon to hit the Philippines. Signal number 2 raised in Metro Manila. The next day, classes were suspended. I went out of the house and saw the damage Basyang left. Fallen leaves, tree branches all over the street. Our mini garden was a mess. But thank God no one got hurt and there was no flooding!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

3 1K LOSS

Short Lived 2 of 2