Contact Print

I tried enlisting Film 110 many times and every time I don't get enlisted. Luckily I got it this semester. Film 110 is offered by the College of Mass Communication (CMC) under the Film Institute. Film 110's course title: Basic Photography. Class requirement-- Single lens Reflex (SLR). I really want to learn how to shoot artistically and to know how to use the SLR we have at home and of course how to develop photographs.

Here comes the dirty work in Film 110! This afternoon was our first hand experience of printing our photographs. It was a long and tedious process! I think my muscles firmed from agitating the developing tank for so many times.

After the final step, photo gloss, moment of truth.. here you will see if you took photographs successfully and did the tedious steps of agitating using the different liquids correctly.

For my first roll, only a few photographs were ok and visible. The other were blank frames. Huhu, my heart sank! So I had to shoot again and do the process of developing all over. Ok for my second roll, there were photographs that went ok. So now time to dry those negatives. After drying, cut into strips of 6 frames each.

In the dark room we did the printing of photographs! Amazing experience especially when you see the photos appearing on the photo paper.

Ill scan a copy of my contact print soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS