Sunday Driving

It's my first ever long drive! I've been driving since I turned 17 but never drove long distance. I only do city driving. But today I got the chance to drive to Malvar Batangas, my father's province. We were invited to go there for a get together because our relatives from San Jose came home.

I find city driving a lot stressful and tiring. There's traffic, reckless jeepney drivers, motorcycles that suddenly pass by, people crossing, beggars knocking on your window.

Driving out of town makes you sleepy at times. You can speed up until 100 or more. Much more expensive though because of the toll fees. Can I just say that Slex has improved, although the roads not as beautiful and as wide as Nlex, at least road construction is over.

Next target is to drive all the way to La Union! Yeahooo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

Short Lived 2 of 2

3 1K LOSS