Phone

Yesterday I met up with Tita Irene in Galleria. I borrowed her phone for now. My Nokia 5300 phone hasn't been cooperative this week. Before all incoming calls can't hear me, now I can't see anything! Backlight nalang! Ok so I borrowed her very primitive Nokia phone. I don't even know what model it is. A very simple phone for calling and texting only. No radio, camera, music. One distinct feature, it has Flash light! I'll be using this until my Globe plan offers a free phone.

I'm still at awe of the various phones available today! Before you're good with a call/text phone, but now because of the fast paced technology, you have to blend in or be aware of them. Otherwise you'll have a hard time to keep up. Others are already enjoying the comforts of the new technology, while you are still stuck in your old school ways.

I won't be surprised if in the future schooling would also be different. There won't be books anymore. No more chalk/board. Everything digital and projected. Amazing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Rush

3 1K LOSS

Short Lived 2 of 2